UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic License Card 2022: The candidates who applied online for UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathy Hiring will be able to download the admission cards very soon. In order to hire the candidates, the Uttar Pradesh PSC conducts a written examination. In order to appear for the test, candidates must download their hall tickets. The documents are put online. Applicants must download the admission cards and present them on the day of the exam. In addition, the document contains important details about the exam that candidates must refer to. To read all information about UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathy Accreditation Card Release, Uttar Pradesh Homeopathy Exam Date, Links and much more read the following article.
UPPSC Homeopathic Lecturer Accreditation Card 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission administers the written examinations for faculty recruitment at the State Homeopathic Medical Colleges. There are 12 departments and the authorities conduct an audit for each of them separately. The written is held in an objective question format. The candidates must appear on the respective dates for the examination. The admission cards provide all the details about the test, such as: B. exam date, registration time and much more. The authorities of the UPPSC will publish the UPPSC lecturer ticket for the homeopathic hall online on their portal. Applicants must access and print the registration card download form.
UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Licensing Card: Highlights
|Document name||UPPSC Homeopathic Lecturer Accreditation Card 2022|
|authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|organization||State Homeopathic Medical Colleges, Uttar Pradesh|
|Federal State||Uttar Pradesh|
|number of departments||12|
|number of vacancies||130|
|exam type||Type of objective questions|
|exam duration||2 hours|
|number of questions||150|
|exam dates||October 14, 2022 – October 19, 2022|
|admit card mode||On-line|
|ticket date||When the application status is confirmed as approved.|
Uttar Pradesh Lecturer Homeopathy License Card and Examination Date
The candidates who wish to download their admission cards can do so by accessing the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission online portal. The UPPSC will be issuing the Homeopathic Lecturer License Card very soon. You have already explained that the examination is carried out separately for all 12 departments/subjects. They are hosting the test from October 14, 2022 to October 19, 2022 in Lucknow. It is mandatory for candidates to present the admission cards on the day of the exam. Otherwise, they will be denied admission to the exam. The Uttar Pradesh PSC is yet to announce the release date of the UP Hemeopahic Lecturer Written Exam Admission Card. The hall tickets are usually released a few days before the exam. Candidates can only download their UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card if their application status is available Approved.
Download Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Homeopathic Lecturer Hall Ticket
Applicants for the recruitment of 130 Uttar Pradesh Lecturers for Homeopathy are required to appear for examination in October 2022 for their respective subjects. To do this, they must download the admission cards. You need to check their application status. When the authorities have approved their application forms, they can receive their entry cards. You must access the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UTPSC portal. Follow the steps below to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- On the home Page, check the side menu.
- Under the Download segmenttap the option from Download ticket.
- That Download the admission card for the exam Form appears on the screen.
- Enter the candidate registration no in the shape.
- Next select the Date of birth of the candidate in DD / MM / YYYY Format.
- Choose gender of the candidate from the dropdown box.
- Read the carefully verification key and write it in the available field.
- Finally, click on the option from Download ticket.
- The document opens on the screen.
- The candidates can save it offline or get the hard copy by tapping the option from Download or To press respectively.
Scheme of the UPPSC Lecturer’s Homeopathic Proving
The following scheme has been announced by the authorities for the written examination to be held from October 14, 2022 to October 19, 2022 for Lecturer Recruitment at UP State Medical Homeopathic Colleges under the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:
- There will be 12 different exams for different departments or subjects under Homeopathy.
- Candidates are given 2 hours to complete the exam.
- The questions are multiple choice questions, ie MC questions.
- A total of 150 questions are asked.
- For each question, the authorities award 1 point for a correct answer, while a negative score of 0.3 points applies for an incorrect answer.
- The maximum score for the exam is 150.
- The exam consists of two sections and follows the following scheme:
|S.No.||section||question type||number of questions||markings|
|2.||Relative Homeopathy Subject chosen by the candidate in the application form||objective||120||120|
frequently asked Questions
Candidates can download the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination Registration Card for 130 Positions as a Homeopathic Lecturer if their application status is approved by the UPPSC authorities.
The schedule of exam dates for homeopathy lecturers at the UP PSC has been set for October 14, 2022 to October 19, 2022. The exact examination date for each candidate is stated on their respective admission card.